CBD Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe
Matcha Green Tea Latte's (especially with oat milk) is one of the top trending drinks of 2020 for good reason! Its a lighter source of caffeine than traditional espresso/coffee latte's and a high source of antioxidants to have you feeling great all day.
It is a 5 minute recipe so you can make a quick treat at home to enjoy every morning. Its extremely customizable and an be made as a hot or cold drink depending on your preference. You can even keep it vegan depending on what kind of milk you keep at home!
Some fast acting water-soluble CBD will instantly absorb in your drink and help take off the edge so your mind and body can relax so you can focus on being the best version of yourself.
Now let's take a look at what you need to make this creamy green drink at home.
1 1/4 tsp matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (or other choice of sweetener like Stevia)
- 10mg water soluble CBD
1 Tbsp hot water
- 1 1/2 cup milk (oat, coconut, macadamia, whole, 2%, etc)
- Optional: Coconut butter, Ashwaganda, Maca
- Add matcha powder to your mug along with your preferred sweetener, water soluble CBD, and hot water. Also add your optional ingredients here.
- Whisk everything together until it is completely dissolved. We recommend using a bamboo whisk but you can also use a spoon or blender if you don't have one.
- Once the matcha is completely dissolved, heat up your favorite milk (or dairy-free milk substitute). To get a nice layer of foam like the cafe's you have to use a frothing pitcher or handheld frother. If you prefer an iced matcha latte, froth the milk while cold and add ice to your mug/glass.
- Pour this milk into your mug and make the best latte art that you can. Add more sweetener if desired and enjoy immediately!
We find that using a 50/50 mix of coconut milk and macadamia milk reduces the need for additional sweeteners... and keeps it vegan!