CBD Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry lemonade is one of the fastest drinks to make and it’s perfect for those hot summer days when you want to feel good and refreshed.
Did you know that this drink recipe has natural, functional benefits that have been proven to help boost your mood and immune system?
Fun facts about strawberries and lemons:
- 8 strawberries (1 serving) contains more Vitamin C than an orange.
- Strawberries are among the top 20 fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium (WebMD)
- Lemon, and other citrus fruit, naturally carry a compound known as "limonene" which is shown to reduce stress and anxiety. They’re also a strong source of Vitamin C!
Now let's take a look at what you'll need to make this CBD drink at home.
To produce about 5 servings...
- 8 strawberries (medium size)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup white sugar (replace with monk fruit, agave, honey, stevia, or other sweetener)
- 50mg water-soluble CBD (10 mg per serving)
Try just 5 servings/50mg for $18 . FREE SHIPPING.
Quick note about adding CBD to drinks....
When it comes to making homemade CBD drinks, it’s important to avoid CBD oils because they quickly lose their potency in any drink that isn't room temperature and pH neutral. Plus, it cant mix in drinks and will also get stuck to your lips as well as the cup.
MixMe uses nanotechnology to make water soluble CBD that is protected by a nutrient delivery vessel that makes it pH and temperature resistant as well as up to 800% more absorbent and faster acting to make it safe in any drink.
We’ll explain more lower in this article...
- Use blender to puree strawberries with ½ cup water and the sugar or your choice of sweetener. Optional: strain through fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Juice lemons into a cup. Optional: strain to remove pulp.
- Add the strawberries and the lemon juice to a pitcher with 2 cups of water and CBD, mix, then taste!
- Add more water as needed until you reach desired level of sweetness.
- Chill in refrigerator and serve with ice.
While most water soluble CBD is white, cloudy, and thick, MixMe will absorb clearly in any drink to help you create the best CBD drinks and cocktails.
Making functional CBD drinks that work
CBD is an oil-based supplement in its natural form and research has shown that the body can only absorb a maximum 15% of these nutrients in 60-90 minutes.
When you consider the human body can be up to 70% water, it’s easier to understand why…
Recent studies have shown that CBD is a sensitive molecule (as an oil) because the external environment including light, temperature, acidity/alkalinity, and even the air can deteriorate the “active milligrams” (CBD with potential to be absorbed)
This is why scientists have developed various delivery systems that increase potential absorption by making these nutrients water-soluble.
However, not all technology that makes CBD water soluble works the same...
MixMe nano technology creates a nutrient-delivery-vessel that protects each molecule from the external environment while increasing bioavailability so your body can nearly instantly absorb all the CBD it wants.
Learn more about how science and nanotechnology is used to maximize your CBD benefits on our Science page.
View all of MixMe’s products here or try just 5 servings (50mg) of water soluble nano CBD for $18 (free shipping)!
Leave a comment