Should I add CBD to my coffee? What you should know and expect
More and more coffee shops, café’s, and juice bars are offering people the ability to add CBD, or “hemp extract” to their drink. We’ll discuss why many regulars coffee drinkers are calling CBD and coffee, a match made in heaven and why you might want to try it yourself.
AT A GLANCE
Coffee is mainly drank for the boost of energy that it provides while CBD is known for its ability to relax and heal. This may have you initially thinking that the two would counteract each other but our experience and interview discoveries proved otherwise!
The best two-word phrase for what you can expect is a “functional chill”. If you pay close attention to your mind and body, you will notice that you feel a general sense of calmness and relief.
The two work in tandem very well because while the coffee is providing the everyday energy you need, the CBD provides a subtle sense of mental calmness that helps you ignore what isn’t important so you can stay focused on what is important.
Here are a few reasons that people listed when we asked why they like adding CBD to their coffee:
- No more jitters
- Relief from headache
- Makes me feel focused
- Helps cope with daily stress and anxiety
- Stiff or sore muscles in the morning
- A sense of happiness
- Joint pain
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T JUST USE REGULAR CBD OIL
Its no surprise that oil and water don’t mix - not only will this create a poor experience where some of the oil gets stuck on your lips and the cup… but your body won’t absorb it well. Here are a few main reasons you should use a water-soluble CBD like MixMe that is formulated to add to any drink
Its no surprise that oil and water don’t mix. Here are a few reasons you should make sure to use a water-soluble CBD instead of an oil:
- Oil creates a bad experience because it will get stuck to your lips and some will get stuck to the cups so you won’t be getting what you paid for.
- Water-soluble will instantly absorb and evenly distribute in the drink
- Since the body is 70% water, we struggle to absorb oil nutrients (6-11% absorption)
- MixMe nanotechnology can increase absorption rates up to 800% and is faster acting.
A FEW TESTIMONIALS FROM A LOCAL CAFE
Many found that when they add CBD to their coffee, the two work together harmoniously to put them in an elevated mental state to be more productive. Here are a few notable testimonials:
- “I get the energy from caffeine without the jitters or anxiety that coffee gives”
- “Adding CBD helps my mind relax so I can focus more on my work and less on daily stress”
- “It makes me feel more mentally clear and present which helps with presentations and meetings”
WILL IT GET ME HIGH?
CBD has no psycho-active effects which means it will not make you high. MixMe CBD in particular is 100% THC free which make it completely impossible to feel high. THC is the molecule found in cannabis that has built a reputation for the psych-active high that it gives. You can see and search a full list of Frequestly Asked Questions on our FAQ page.
WHAT SHOULD I USE TO ADD CBD TO MY DRINKS AT HOME?
MixMe is already trusted by more than 100+ local coffee shops, juice bars, grocery stores, and more as their go-to choice to add CBD to any drink. View a full list of our fast acting products here. You can order as little as 5 servings for $18+ tax (FREE SHIPPING).
The proprietary nanotechnology makes their formula INSTANT ABSORBING, CLEAR, AND TASTELESS. On top of that, it works about 10 times faster than traditional oil which means you can feel the benefits in as little as 5 minutes.
Read our guide on how to make a CBD latte at home!
Leave a comment