CBD Lavender Latte
Lavender is one of the most popular, fragrant, and versatile herbs that is most commonly used in aromatherapy to promote calmness and overall wellness.
It’s said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly mild pain which happen to be some of the leading reasons people also use CBD.
More and more coffee shops around the world have started offering CBD as an add on for drinks because many people enjoy it with their morning coffee to help manage the stress and anxiety of everyday life.
In fact, MixMe is trusted by and served at 150+ coffee shops and juice bars for people to add CBD to any drink on the menu.
The recipe were sharing today is from a popular third-wave café in LA that was kind enough to share their recipe so we can teach you how to make it at home!
The secret to their Lavender Latte was a house made simple syrup that only needs 3 ingredients! Add a serving of water-soluble CBD to that and you'll be enjoying a functional latte in no time!
Here's how to make the syrup...
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of organic lavender
- Place the ingredients in a pot and bring it to a boil while gently stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, turn down the heat to low and allow to simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow syrup to cool and strain through fine mesh sieve to remove lavender buds and other floating particles
- Pour into bottle with a cap and store in the fridge up to 3 weeks.
Use this home-made, restaurant-style syrup to give a little extra sweetness and floral flavor to other drinks like cocktails, lemonade, coffee, etc!
CBD Lavender Latte Recipe
Before you make any hot CBD drink at home, its important to know that research shows traditional CBD oil can lose efficacy in hot, acidic environments (like coffee). That means most CBD oil molecules will lose their form before your body even has a chance to absorb it.
Thats why MixMe uses nanotechnology that encapsulates CBD molecules to make them water soluble and protect them from losing their efficacy. Research also shows that this process of making CBD water soluble can increase absorption by up to 800% which means faster acting, more effective relief. Learn more here.
- 2 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup (instructions above)
- 1 ½ cups of milk or dairy alternative (oat milk, almond milk, cocnut milk, etc)
- 2-3 shots of espresso
- 10-15mg water soluble CBD
- Optional garnish: dried lavender buds
- Grab your favorite mug and put 2 tablespoons of the lavender simple syrup.
- Use Nespresso or other coffee machines to extract your favorite espresso blend into your mug.
- Add water-soluble CBD
- Add milk to frother to heat and create foam then add to mug
- If you don’t have a frothing tool, simply heat this on a saucepan.
- Garnish your drink to make it extremely worth of an Instagram post.
Try as little as 5 servings of MixMe for $18 (FREE SHIPPING).
Pro Tips: don’t just use any kind of CBD when making home-made CBD drinks. Not only does regular CBD oil float in drinks, most of the molecules will lose effectiveness when they come in contact with hot or acidic drinks. MixMe nanotechnology makes CBD safe for any drink by making it water soluble, clear, pH resistant, and temperature resistant.
Learn more about how enhancing CBD with modern science and technology can help you absorb up more nutrients faster, here.
Leave a comment