Time to make some soft and tasty CBD chocolate chip cookies with the famous Nestle Toll House recipe. You can bake these and have them ready at home in about 30 minutes, including prep-time!
Munch on these tasty treats and feel your stress, anxiety, and inflammation melt away.
IMPORTANT: If you’re taking the time to make CBD infused cookies at home, you want these tasty treats to provide you the best relief possible too. Here are 3 reasons why it's important to use nano CBD instead of traditional CBD oil to get the best results.
- Research shows that nano CBD is up to 800% more effective when consumed orally.
- It’s also faster acting! Most feel something in about 5 minutes…
- CBD oil molecules loose integrity/efficacy in heat (the molecules can “die” in heat)
- Nano CBD can withstand high temperature and changes in acidity better because of the technology and process used to make it
Before we get to the recipe, here is a quick look at the difference in water. Don’t forget, you're body is mostly made out of water too… Learn more here.
This recipe will yield 3 dozen delicious cookies with approximately 3mg CBD per cookie!
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 7ml mixme nano CBD (about 3mg per cookie)
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add all the CBD then the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Next is the flour…mix until everything is combined then fold in your chocolate chips!
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto baking sheets at least 2” apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden.